If you are impressed with our costumes, you will also love our pole dancing shoes. Allow us to guide you through each technical detail.
- Each pair is handmade by our experienced shoemakers with 10 + years of experience.
Quality comes with skills and experience. Our shoemakers are a valuable backbone to our operation. They equip with more than ten years of experience in the field. We are happy to pay more for their skills because our customers are worth it.
- Timeless design with unique materials for you to stand out in the crowd.
Our pole shoes designs are sleek, classic and elegant that will never go out of fashion.
We have spent countless hours selecting the suitable fabric with good thickness, the right fibre mix, the right colour and the right texture. We avoid choosing materials such as patent or vinyl that are easily damaged. If you look after your DM pole shoes, they will last for years to come.
- Fabric is sprayed with fabric protector to repel liquids & stains.
- Neat and double stitching technique to reinforce durability and prevent split at the back of the heels.
- Quality lycra lining which is resilient, breathable, and dries quickly.
Yes, the inside of the shoes is just important as the outside. DM pole dance boots use thick lycra ( Nylon / Spandex) linings. Compared with PVC linings in many shoes, our shoes are more comfortable and less rigid on the ankles.
- We replaced PVC (plastic) insoles with sweat absorbing cushioned insoles, cut into shape by hand.
Have you ever wondered why some shoes make your feet sweat more than others, even with the same design? The insoles play a significant role. We ditched cheap PVC insoles and replaced them with premium cushioned insoles. After hours of dancing in our pole shoes, our insoles absorb sweat and better protect your dancer's feet.
DM soles use shock-absorbing thick pure rubber; hand-cut into shape like the work from your local shoe smith.
- Bigger platform to create more stability.
It is hard enough to dance so high off the ground, let alone on small platforms. With this in mind, our platforms are 10% larger than other popular models in the market. This way, you can dance with more stability and confidence.
- Beautiful matching satin shoe laces.
We take pride in our product in the finest details. The standard shoelaces in the market are too short for pole boots. We tailor-made our long shoelaces with satin, and it is just what is needed to complete the design.
- Strong-built that our dancers have tested for 100+ hours.
Quality testing is a long and patient process. We have tested the pole shoes in so many routines that involved dragging, pivoting, clapping and jumping. We love listening to feedback from our customers and continuously strive to improve our quality.
- Protection and easy transport with DM shoe bags
Our shoes are protected by velvet pole shoes bags specially designed to keep your shoes protected, easy to store, yet still breathable.